Next Sunday is Father’s Day. Dad’s like massages too. Remember to get those special fathers in your life the gift of relaxation. We will be offering 25% discount on all massage sessions.
Fun Holidays this Week:
June 9: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day – Here’s a great recipe.
June 10: Tea Day – With the official start of summer right around the corner, the timing is perfect for National Iced Tea Day.
June 11: Corn on the Cob Day: Another summer favorite.
June 14: Day – See below
June 15: Power Day
Keeping hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps your body cool, helps muscles and joints work better and keeps skin supple.
Here is this week’s hydration recipe:
Cherry Lime Water
- 2 cups cherries, cut in half
- 1 lime, sliced
- Add two cups of fresh cherries, cut in half, and one fresh lime, sliced into thin slices, to a pitcher.
- Add water to fill.
- Mix gently and store in fridge until ready to drink.
Care and handling of the flag is steeped in tradition and respect. There is a right way and a wrong way to display the flag. This is called Flag Etiquette. The American flag should be held in the highest of regards. It represents our nation and the many people who gave their lives for our country and our flag. Here are the basics of displaying the American flag:
- The flag is normally flown from sunrise to sunset.
- In the morning, raise the flag briskly. At sunset, lower it slowly. Always, raise and lower it ceremoniously.
- The flag should not be flown at night without a light on it.
- The flag should not be flown in the rain or inclement weather.
- After a tragedy or death, the flag is flown at half-staff for 30 days. It’s called “half-staff” on land ,and “half-mast” on a ship.
- The American flag is always flown at the top of the pole. Your state flag and other flags fly below it.
- The union is always on top. When displayed in print, the stars and blue field are always on the left.
- Never let your flag touch the ground.
- Fold your flag when storing.
- When your flag is old and has seen better days, it is time to retire it. Old flags should be burned or buried. Please do not throw it in the trash.
Did you know there is a very special ceremony for retiring the flag by burning it? Your local Boy Scout group should know the proper ceremony. If you have an old flag, give it to them and attend the ceremony.
CBD Infused Therapeutic Massage
Therapeutic Massage combines techniques from various modalities, including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Myofascial Release, and Sports Massage to provide the client with the therapeutic work needed to relax and regenerate their muscles. A CBD infused massage offers the same techniques in addition to using CBD infused massage oil to help reduce aches and pains.