February 25, 2016
- helps to provide soothing relaxation or specific deeper therapy for physical problems.
- helps to relieve stress and anxiety.
- helps to relax painful or tight muscles.
- helps relieve aches and pains that have built up from months of tension or repetitive activity in daily life.
- helps to improve posture.
- helps to calm the nervous system.
- helps to increase nourishing blood supply to your tissues.
- improves energy and alertness.
- aids recovery of pulled muscles or sprained ligaments and prevention of new injuries.
- enhances removal of metabolic waste.
- helps reduce tissue inflammation.
- helps prevent injuries caused by stressing unbalanced muscle groups, or by favoring or forcing a painful, restricted area.